- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Honduras Remove
Plano Depuerto [sic] Caballo y Omoa en la costa de Honduras situado en 16 grs. de latd. N. y 287 grs. 35 mtos. de longd. al meridiano de Tenerife /
Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Tenerife. Watermarks: IV; and, fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 256. Vault
- Contributor: Curado, Juan Manuel - Real Escuela De Navegación (Cádiz, Spain)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756