- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Lincoln County Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Has watermark. LC copy imperfect: Deterioration along fold and edges of sheet. Shows the coast of Knox and Lincoln Counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 848 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: [Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet)] - [Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776