- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Ivory Coast.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: St. George's River Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Has watermark. LC copy imperfect: Deterioration along fold and edges of sheet. Shows the coast of Knox and Lincoln Counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 848 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: [Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776