- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The city of New York.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1709 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: United States Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700