- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Grand Canyon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639