- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Plano de los canales qe. forman el fronton de Ycacos con su bajo placer, bajos y arrecifes del Soldado, costa firme /
Shows a portion of the Gulf of Paria between Venezuela and the southwestern island of Trinidad. Depths shown by soundings. Brown ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 993 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes note. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 101. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1793