- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove Location: Canada Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Kohl, J. G. (Johann Georg) - U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey - Kohl, J. G.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1856