- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- China-India border.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove Contributor: Wheeler, Thomas Remove
A plan of the bay and harbor of Boston, surveyed agreeably to the orders and instructions of the Right Honorable the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations, to Samuel Holland, Esqr., His ...
Scale ca. 1:48,000. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings and color. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermark. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5; 700/2
- Contributor: Wheeler, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775