- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Grand Canyon
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from William Faden's Catalogue of a curious and valuable collection of original maps and plans. 1862. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 943 AACR2: 100; 650/1; ...
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1770