- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1760-1769 Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Collins, John Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765