- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Rio Colorado of the West
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Central America Remove Subject: Pacific Coast Remove
Spanish. Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, blue, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. LC Luso-Hispanic world, 28 LC Nautical charts on vellum, 9 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1565