- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Language: English Remove Sites and Collections: Findingaids Remove
Consists of pen and ink drawings, pencil sketches, facsimiles, and photographs of aerial views showing all or part of China during the period of World War II. The collection also consists of ...
- Contributor: Wiens, Herold J. (Herold Jacob) - Wiens, Herold J.
- Original Format: Maps