- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove Contributor: Zheng, Bingran Remove
Wood block print. Covers Hanjiang, Gansu, Shanxi, Henan, and Hubei provinces. Shows topography, administrative divisions, roads, villages, passes, and posts along Han River Valley. Label on verso: Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu, ke ban. Manuscript information in red ink on east and west borders. Mounted on second sheet of paper and reinforced on edges with cloth. Available also through the ...
- Contributor: Zheng, Bingran
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821