- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove Location: Han River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821