- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Hengyang Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860