- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Subject: Changsha (Hunan Sheng, China) Remove Subject: Hengyang Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860