- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Grand Canyon
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Macau (Special Administrative Region) Remove Location: Eastern Hemisphere Remove
Scale ca. 1:760,000. Title pasted on verso. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Translated title: Coastal map of China. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 1. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881