- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Beijing Region Remove Location: Yingkou Remove
Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4 insets of cities and notes. Index map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883