- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A capital do Brasil.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- General map of Cairo.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860