- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- China-India border.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Flood Control Remove Location: Han River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821