- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Ivory Coast.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Flood Control Remove Subject: Han River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821