- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Roads Remove Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei Remove
Maps in LC collection show mainly Hunan Province. Map 18 shows road from Jiujiang to Nankang Fu (present Xingzi Xian), Jiangxi Province. Road maps intended to cover five provinces: Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, and Taiwan. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Set imperfect: Wanting maps 1-8 and 19. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP ...
- Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1888
Look inside: 12 results