- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Conneticut Remove Contributor: Landis and Hughes Remove Subject: East Norwalk (Conn.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 90 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and list "Representative business houses." AACR2
- Contributor: Landis and Hughes
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1899