- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Conneticut Remove Location: Hartford Remove Location: Hartford Region Remove
Relief shown by spot heights. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 61 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed in black and red, with roads in red. County boundaries hand colored. LC copy sectioned into 25 pieces and mounted on cloth for folding, separated into 4 pieces.
- Contributor: Albert A. Hyde & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884