- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Conneticut Remove Location: Town Remove Location: Bridgewater Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Also covers town of Bridgewater before its incorporation as a separate town in 1856. Served as basis for 1853 printed version, "Map of New Milford, Litchfield Co., Conn., surveyed by L. Fagan." Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of New Milford and Bridgewater and ill. Available also through ...
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1853