- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- New Zealand.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Conneticut Remove Location: Town Remove Location: New Milford Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Also covers town of Bridgewater before its incorporation as a separate town in 1856. Served as basis for 1853 printed version, "Map of New Milford, Litchfield Co., Conn., surveyed by L. Fagan." Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of New Milford and Bridgewater and ill. Available also through ...
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1853