- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The city of New York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Conneticut Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Goshen (Conn. : Town) Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of Goshen and West Goshen. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, torn, soiled, creased, annotated in pencil, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Woodford, E. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1852