- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1815 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. From ...
- Contributor: Vanni, Violante - Pazzi, Giuseppe
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1763