- Grand Canyon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results