- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1563