- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Language: Latin Remove Location: Russia Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776