- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: United States Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776