- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Republic of Liberia
- New Zealand.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1633