- New Zealand.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- General map of Cairo.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Eastern Remove Subject: Austria Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Index on verso.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1906