- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- New Zealand.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Mediterranean Region Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1484