- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The city of New York.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Ivory Coast.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1400-1499 Remove Location: Europe Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1563