- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Catalan Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1484