- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- New Zealand.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Europe Remove Subject: Alaska Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776