- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Europe Remove Subject: South America Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1633