- Chicago, central business section.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The city of New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Liberia
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Florida Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results