- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Republic of Liberia
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Liberia
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results