- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- New Zealand.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: France Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermarks: I. Honig; and, fleur-de-lis. Black and brown inks. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 520 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index and indexed ancillary maps of "Plan del Reducto del Morne de los Capuchinos ..." and "Plan del Fuerte de San Pedro ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700