- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Ivory Coast.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862