- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Republic of Liberia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: English Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861