- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: English Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861