- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861