- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861