- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861