- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Language: English Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861