- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- New Zealand.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Andersonville (Ga.) Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861